Reporting problem path in Powys can be completed online at their website  at this link

If the problem is in the Brecon Beacons National Park  reports can be made via contact at this link and also to report illegal off-road use.

For reporting a problem in Shropshire look here.
and in Herefordshire look here.

If you also want to give the information to the Powys Area  Footpath Secretary please complete the form below.

Please enter as much detail as possible.

Problem Paths
  1. (required)
  2. Details of Problem Encountered
  3. Select Path Type